Home » Private: blog » About SA Ladder

About SA Ladder

  • by

SA Ladder is a manufacturing company of ladders, trolleys, wheels, castors, store bins, scaffolding, and ladder accessories for South Africa as well as international markets.

SA Ladder is a subsidiary of Vharanani group, a black owned business which owns 74% with the remainder 26% owned by employees. They are a proudly South African company with a local manufacturing footprint.

All their ladder ranges, both Aluminium and Fibreglass have been tested in accordance with SANS 50131. The tests are conducted by SABS Laboratories, and they are issued with test reports/certificates of compliance every 12 months. SA Ladder also offers their customers a 1-year warranty on faulty materials and poor workmanship.

Through many trials and tribulations, SA Ladder remains one of the leading manufacturers of quality ladders, trolleys, wheels and castors, store bins, and scaffolding. Providing in-house end to end manufacturing service to retail stores, construction companies, state owned companies and private consumers all over South Africa and the neighbouring countries.

The sustainability of the company is attributed to the high quality of their products, efficiency, and competency of their staff and leadership. All customers are currently serviced from the head office/warehouse situated in Alrode Alberton, Gauteng, providing inhouse local and national logistic services.

SA Ladder manufactures various products under the following brand names:

• Gravity – Aluminium Ladders;

• Superlite – Fibreglass Ladders;

• Eezeeroll – Trolleys, Wheels; and Castors;

• Eezeescaf – Aluminium and steel scaffolding; and

• Eezeestor – Storage Bins.

The SA Ladder range of products are constantly being improved and expanded. Our fully trained staff are able to fulfil your needs, but we are far from complacent, by striving for improvements both in product and knowledge we are able to maintain our position as leaders.

The SA Ladder range of products are constantly being improved and expanded. Their fully trained staff can fulfil your needs, but they are far from complacent, by striving for improvements both in product and knowledge we are able to maintain their position as leaders. Although SA Ladder no longer has branches in Durban, Cape Town, and PE region, they are committed to maintaining their presence in these regions and surrounding areas and will service the areas out of their Johannesburg head office.

For all things ladders and more, contact SA Ladder on Tel: 011 661 4500, email: sales@saladder. co.za and you can visit their website on www.saladder.co.za